Our DC motors, designed and developed by our motor engineers are manufactured in our plants in Modena Italy with the highest quality components coming from worldwide known and extremely reliable suppliers.
According to the application, we can design and customize countless motor windings to satisfy the customer's needs and provide maximum efficency.
– Permanent magnets
– Four terminals separately excited (for electric traction systems)
– Four terminals shunt excitation with constant alimentation of the stator (for AGV applications)
– Four terminals series excitation (for high stall torques)
– Two terminals series/compound/shunt excitation (for motor pumps).
All of our DC motors are designed and manufactured with H superior class wires with thermal resistance up to 210°, the motor stator is treated with epoxy resins to increase rigidity.
According to the motor type, graphite electro or graphite metal brushes are available and easily accessible during the maintenance operations.
Brush holders are characterized by four metal sides brush boxes that assure contact perpendicularity between brushes and commutator.
Double shielded ball bearings.
Our DC motors are specifically designed for low voltage applications:
– From 12V up to 120V
– From 200W up to 15kW of nominal power
Available upon request:
– Electromagnetic brakes: from 5Nm up to 100Nm, with or without hand release lever
– Thermal protection
– Incremental/absolute encoders
– Custom shafts, special and custom flanges, foot mountings
–International Protection from IP20 up to IP54
Our products are manufactured complying with IEC and European standards.
Vibration degree (EN 60034-14 IEC 60034-14): motor vibrations are completely eliminated thanks to the précised balancing of the Standard rotor DIN ISO 8821 up to the nominal speed.
Our products are manufactured complying the EN 60034, IEC 60034 standards and the REACH 81907/2009/CE, RoHS (95/2002/CE + 65/2011/CE) environmental protection regulations.