Our Motor Pumps are suitable for any lifting or steering application; thanks to a wide range of models and available customizations our pump motors are present in many different markets worldwide: from material handling to cleaning, agricultural, airport (GSE), automotive (AGV-LGV-AMR), scissor lifts / aerial platforms, home-building, amusement parks etc.
Depending on the application's requirements we are able to pair our motor pumps with any of our DC, AC or PMAC brushless (synchronous) motors; our motor engineers are able to design and develop motor windings specifically tailored for any application, assuring optimum performance in any field.
Our pump motors are designed for low voltage applications (battery operated)
– From 12V up to 120V
– From 300W up to 30kW of nominal power
– International protection from IP20 up to IP65
Available upon request:
– Additional thermal protection
– Double and triple pumps
– Pressure relief valves
– Forced ventilation
– Speed sensors
- Silenced pumps
Our products are manufactured complying with IEC and European standards.
– Vibration degree (EN 60034-14 IEC 60034-14): motor vibrations are completely eliminated thanks to the précised balancing of the Standard rotor DIN ISO 8821 up to the nominal speed.
– Our products are manufactured complying the EN 60034, IEC 60034 standards and the REACH 81907/2009/CE, RoHS (95/2002/CE + 65/2011/CE) environmental protection regulations.